Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 18

I can't believe that it is Day 18 already. I cannot believe that we have done this diet for 18 days. The food is good. There is plenty of variety and no food group is banned. 
You can even satisfy your sweet tooth if you get creative with yogurt, fruit and cereal. 
And finding good choices at restaurants hasn't been so difficult either.
I am also on Day 18 of walking. Pops is beyond that. And I am up to 1 1/2 miles per day and hope to get up to 2 soon. Although today I had to stop and rest because of that horrible leg pain that I got in the beginning. I am wondering if it may be a lack of potassium?

I peeked at next week's diet pages. It is another increase in calories. They are saying that the rotating of high/low calorie weeks is what keeps your metabolism going.
I hope it continues to work for both of us. We both want to be healthy and feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment