Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day 51

Pops and I were home on vacation. We packed so much into our short time at home.
Both of us kept up with our walking for exercise. Pops logged 4+ miles almost each day. I walked 2+ each day except for the day after I took a big spill off the treadmill.
Pops stayed on the diet plan as well. I did not. I tried to watch and be careful, but did go way over on calories at least 3 days while home.
It was hard because of eating out so often and having a big family picnic.
Pops lost 6 1/2 lbs in total while we were home. I stayed the same.
I loved walking our country road with my daughter's dog on the leash. There is such peace in our valley at the top of the mountain. I wish I could walk there everyday.

So here we are, back on the road as of last evening. And back to the diet plan for me and back to walking all different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment